MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2010-07-17, 07:04 PM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I'm still having the same issue.
I activated the plugin but all I get is the style button showing up.

Nothing else.

I'm having this issue.. I tried to install this mod today, and this is what happened to me. How do I solve it? Huh I'm using 1.6 by the way.
Spanish Lanague Translate(by Lorataco of Mybb-es.com)

[attachment=19396]
Bye Big Grin

(2010-08-16, 03:02 PM)Lorataco Wrote: [ -> ]Spanish Lanague Translate(by Lorataco of Mybb-es.com)

Thanks a lot! Smile

(2010-08-13, 11:17 PM)Renita Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-17, 07:04 PM)SSBBRAWLIN Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I'm still having the same issue.
I activated the plugin but all I get is the style button showing up.

Nothing else.

I'm having this issue.. I tried to install this mod today, and this is what happened to me. How do I solve it? Huh I'm using 1.6 by the way.

Can you give me the link to your forum?
1. Any idea on when the next version comes out, or should I just go ahead and use this one?

2. What do you recommend?

3. Is there a way, in this version to revert back to the default color scheme after the customization begins in each users profiles?

4. Does this work with this...
http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-image
The same thing is happening to me - only the style button shows up and if you click it, you only get your profile reloaded.

Also, just a suggestion - it'd be nice to be able to access this from the UserCP.
(2010-08-17, 07:34 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]1. Any idea on when the next version comes out, or should I just go ahead and use this one?

2. What do you recommend?

3. Is there a way, in this version to revert back to the default color scheme after the customization begins in each users profiles?

4. Does this work with this...
http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-image

1. You can use this one, but it doesn't work often, if you have already a plugin installed which uses jQuery. Profile Design 3 will come in September/October.

3. You can revert the design back to your previous input if you didn't saved it. Reverting the design complete back to default isn't possible yet.

4. I didn't tried it, but I think it should work.

(2010-08-19, 09:13 PM)bpatton Wrote: [ -> ]The same thing is happening to me - only the style button shows up and if you click it, you only get your profile reloaded.

Would be good if you show me the link to your forum and profiles should be visible for guests Wink

(2010-08-19, 09:13 PM)bpatton Wrote: [ -> ]Also, just a suggestion - it'd be nice to be able to access this from the UserCP.

The in profile edit is just the cool feature, so you can see immediately your design, but don't need to save it.

Here is the link to my board, with a test account:

www.tloag.com

Username: Test
Password: tester
The problem is you've installed a long time ago (I think) the very very old version of Profile Design, which was realy trash. I recommend to deactivate all plugins, revert headerinclude and member_profile templates to original and activate your plugins again. If you don't want to do this you have to remove the code modifications of the templates yourself.
I think you should add the option to let staff to edit the profile style of other members.
I may use this plugin for my upcoming forum. Nice job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6