MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird error window on the top of my forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could someone help me with this one?

http://img339.imageshack.us/i/errorqq.jpg/

And another one: A lot of people have problems with registration in IE, is there a way to solve that?

Thanks in advance!
What was the last change you made before this happened? Whatever it was, undo it and try again, I think it may be a buggy plugin Smile
I installed Toolbar Container and My Spoiler plugins, almost at the same time. The problems started more than 12 hours later.
Have you checked through the administrator logs to see what changes where made around this time?
Yes, the last two actions were the plugin's installation
OK, well try de-activating them or uninstalling them
Please disable your plugins and see if the message goes away. Also try replacing the files that are giving the error: index.php, global.php \inc\class_langauge.php with a clean copy.
(2010-06-02, 03:41 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]OK, well try de-activating them or uninstalling them

Tried but the message stills there

(2010-06-02, 03:42 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Please disable your plugins and see if the message goes away. Also try replacing the files that are giving the error: index.php, global.php \inc\class_langauge.php with a clean copy.

If I replace them with a clean copy, is there a chance I could lose data?
If you did not made changes to those files, no.
If you have opened the .php file yourself and edited it yourself, you will lose the data however if you haven't overwrite the current one and you should lose nothing.

However that a backup of the files just in case something does go wrong Smile
Pages: 1 2