MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Official IRC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I tried to search for "IRC" but it said my phrase was too short. But hey, you can't say I didn't try my hardest.

sarcasm.end();

Anywho, what is the community's thoughts on an official IRC server? I'd be happy to host it on my VPS but chances are MyBB Group have servers coming out of their ears. It would be a good way to get to know the community members, so let me know!
We've had an official IRC channel for the longest time and it died out. You can still go to it (irc.msgplus.net #mybb) if you'd like but no one really visits it anymore.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-2097.html Smile

It isn't used that much any more though.

Edit: Beaten by Ryan.
Quickest reply EVAR from not 1, but 2 staff members. Isn't this the greatest software known to man?

Anywho, enough lime kissing. I find it a shame the IRC is no longer used. However, what's dead must stay dead. Appreciate it guys!
We did have it going for a few days not to long ago. It's just well you have keep getting people come Toungue. I know Mark likes IRCs you just have to let him and other knows your on there.
Well, I'll definitely be on there most of the time so be scared.....be VERY scared.
(2010-06-03, 03:46 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]We did have it going for a few days not to long ago. It's just well you have keep getting people come Toungue. I know Mark likes IRCs you just have to let him and other knows your on there.

In the summer i'll spam it so much, the server will fall. Freenode banned me for a little bit Angel
Banned from Freenode. Now that's something to be remembered for...

Not even the wicked interwebz trolls that satan has spawned himself get banned from Freenode.
(2010-06-04, 12:35 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]Banned from Freenode. Now that's something to be remembered for...

Not even the wicked interwebz trolls that satan has spawned himself get banned from Freenode.

It was only for like a month...
A month. You must have done some epic trolling....4chan style.
Pages: 1 2