MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can anyone make me a rank badge template like the one that says Administrator etc under the name, also i want it done professional so it looks really good, i just need the badge.

Colors; Grey like the one bellow with a bit of Shine like the one below

[Image: admin.jpg]

Without the background, THanks.
www.coloranks.info - have a look at the rank sets that are available. Could be better for you.... seeing as they all match.
So you want a copy of Labrocca's/Hack Forum's group rank images...? =/
No i think he just wants something similar, similar colors, etc
(2010-06-06, 04:30 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]No i think he just wants something similar, similar colors, etc
Yea in other words copying.
Bob Jasen, how did you get support helper all you do it orange on other peoples threads, im not copying at all, i want a badge done. so leave.
(2010-06-07, 04:30 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Jasen, how did you get support helper all you do it s**t on other peoples threads, im not copying at all, i want a badge done. so leave.

That looks exactly like someone elses. Honestly hes saving you a lawsuit. :/
(2010-06-07, 04:36 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-07, 04:30 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Jasen, how did you get support helper all you do it s**t on other peoples threads, im not copying at all, i want a badge done. so leave.

That looks exactly like someone elses. Honestly hes saving you a lawsuit. :/

I SAID A SIMULAR EFFECT
Jeez guys, settle down.

If he wants a badge with certain colours theirs nothing wrong with that. Some badges might be similar, get over it.

If he wants an exact replica, so be it, let him get the lawsuit.
(2010-06-07, 04:30 AM)labra Wrote: [ -> ]Bob Jasen, how did you get support helper all you do it orange on other peoples threads, im not copying at all, i want a badge done. so leave.

He got support helper because he gives support to people that need help.
If he's that much of a nuisance to you just ignore him.
Pages: 1 2 3