MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FIFA World Cup 2010: What is your prediction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The World Cup 2010 is fast-approaching. Who do you think will win the World Cup? I support Spain. What is your prediction?
I'd love to say England but.... well

I'd love to say USA, but then i'd be troll'n

I'd love to say South Africa, but that'd be a lie.

Who knows everyone sucks this year. I'd put money on Argentina if i had to bet.
I have a completely blind faith in France Toungue (but obviously won't win lol)
@Combus

You shouldn't Toungue
I'm french and I know that they're not going to do orange...

I love the spanish side, they have the best players(Xavi, Iniesta, Torres, Fabregas etc.) IMO
Argentina looks good too. Maybe Messi will make a difference.
Spain is my favourite team as well. Hope that Spain will erase its "under-achiever" tag in this world cup.
(2010-06-07, 12:16 AM)zehel Wrote: [ -> ]@Combus

You shouldn't Toungue
I'm french and I know that they're not going to do orange...

I know Toungue But I can't anyways stop supporting France lol (I think that's a side effect when you study at L'Alliance Française xD)
USA will beat Antarctica 25-9
Tbh, I don't care

however I'm almost posiive there will be trouble, ie a terrorist attck or riots or something. South Africa is such an unstable country (along with the rest of Africa)
I'm Italian so I have to support Italy.
(2010-06-07, 01:49 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]USA will beat Antarctica 25-9

this is not baseball lmao
No one wins the Euro Cup and than the World Cup, that's against natures laws. I would like to say the Netherlands as they have a good team this year but they always screw up in the semi-final but they are in a easy pool.

Also I made a bet with my friend that I will give him all my belongings and money if the USA manages to get into the Quarterfinals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4