MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Youtube in PM but not threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi I have a user that has not been able to view youtube posts for a awhile and I can't sort it. He can post and view posted videos in PMs but not in normal threads. This is what I have tried.

1. Different mods for youtube posting.
2. User has confirmed that youtube and other forums work for him.
3. Monkeying about with automedia setting, makes no difference as other users can view and post vids.
4. Checking permissions but user is part of exact same group as everyone else.

Any ideas?
I have the same exact problem man.
Do you mind telling me how to get the [yt] working anyway?
CoNfLiCt, the OP isn't asking how to get the yt MyCode working at all. Don't know what you are talking about tbh.
lol I know he's not asking I'm asking how to get it to work it's not working completely for me.

look I know how to add the code it just doesn't work.

Hmm it doesn't work on here ether?
Your problem and his problem are completely separate, therefore you are hijacking this support thread. Smile

Obviously, it won't 'work here as this copy of MyBB for mybb.com is mod free and to show what the average joe coming here will expect.
Please post plugin help in the Plugin Support forum.
(2010-06-08, 03:56 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Please post plugin help in the Plugin Support forum.

I don't think it is a plugin problem hence not in the plugin support forum. if you read my actual post you would probably have seen why it's posted here.
Your talking about a Youtube plugin that isn't working correct.
No im not If you read my post you will see that I have stated that I have tried multiple youtube plugins and they work for me and you may also see that I have stated that the videos work in PMs for the user so not a plugin issue. Are you sure your support?, I appreciate that people here work on a voluntry basis but you shouldn't volunteer to act as a support staff member for software if you can't read.
Youtube in PM but not threads NOT PLUGIN PROBLEM
This is the second time ive posted this I have used multiple video plugins and the same result SO NOT A PLUGIN ISSUE meaning no need to move it to plugin issues unless you want to copy it to the issue ques of each of the plugs or except the obvous that its NOT A PLUGIN ISSUE.

Hi I have a user that has not been able to view youtube posts for a awhile and I can't sort it. He can post and view posted videos in PMs but not in normal threads. This is what I have tried.

1. Different mods for youtube posting.
2. User has confirmed that youtube and other forums work for him.
3. Monkeying about with automedia setting, makes no difference as other users can view and post vids.
4. Checking permissions but user is part of exact same group as everyone else.

Any ideas?
Pages: 1 2 3