MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Finally, the true iPhone 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok I was all excited and looking for some non-fake pics of it, then I quit looking. And just a few minutes ago, I got an email from Apple (probably newsletter or something I subscribed to) introducing the iPhone 4.

For those who haven't seen it yet: http://www.apple.com/iphone/

not gonna buy it though, waiting for something like a 4GS, a better version of it. Either that, or I'll get a HTC
I want it.

But realistically, since my iPhone 3G plan finishes around this time next year, I'll probably end up getting the NEXT gen iPhone - if nothing else I like has come out in that time.

It is so pretty.
I don't get the Iphone love? There are tons more droid phones that are better imho. (More space better cameras etc)
(2010-06-09, 12:10 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get the Iphone love? There are tons more droid phones that are better imho. (More space better cameras etc)
I for one do not need more storage space, I've currently got the 8GB iPhone and am only using about 100MB apart from the OS/firmware of course.
Also if you want a decent camera, go buy one. I have a DSLR so if I want to take pictures, I will.

Having said that though, the camera on the new iPhone is pretty amazing for a phone camera. Will make my pictures of funny/random things better quality, not that it needs it. Smile
Oh, and having a flash is a nice touch too. Yes, other phones have been doing it for years.
I fell in love with iPhone 4. Too bad Canada Preorder isn't till Late July Sad
I'll get iOS4 right away though for my iPod.
I <3 that screen. I want one just because of that 3.5" 960x640 screen. I don't care about any of the other stuff, that screen...

[Image: dat_ass.jpg]
I watched this this morning on the news, apprently it was leaked a few weeks ago from a employee.. Wonder if he still has a jobHuh these are the questions that haunt me xD
A guy lost a Beta Version of iPhone 4 and he's still working with Apple...mind you he was like the head of one big department or somethin..
(2010-06-09, 12:28 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I fell in love with iPhone 4. Too bad Canada Preorder isn't till Late July Sad
I'll get iOS4 right away though for my iPod.
When does it become available? Officially I mean, I'm not interested in betas - even though I have a developer account. Toungue
(2010-06-09, 12:33 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]A guy lost a Beta Version of iPhone 4 and he's still working with Apple...mind you he was like the head of one big department or somethin..
It's not exactly his fault he 'lost' it - Apple is suing Gizmodo - or was trying.
Apple Canada's website says late July. No exact date. It will probably be like the iPad, took at least a month. And that's just the pre-order, not the actual sale.
Oh and iOS4 get's released for everyone June 21
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5