MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

Well I'm currently trying to make 15$ for my site. And I can't find no way to get it. I can design, and make templates(.PSD's). Custom themes( Can't say there the best! ). and Well what ever you guys would pay me Big Grin. Just post below if you would need anything.

Thanks.
Examples?
Hmmm, Check out this thread, A old thread I posted :http://community.mybb.com/thread-68835.html

Check out my site, has alot of examples.
Anyone have a job?
Two of my latest designs. (NOTE: These are for sale!)

[Image: ndtzt.jpg]

[Image: 1zm2pn5.jpg]
You work for Dynaxel? Lol.
Nope, Those were attempts I were going to use for Dynaxel. But things changed.
Well you shouldn't go around "telling" people that you work for someone when you don't, just a heads up.

Its like me saying I'm a 22 year old accountant (just an example), it doesn't work.
(2010-06-11, 02:24 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Well you shouldn't go around "telling" people that you work for someone when you don't, just a heads up.

Its like me saying I'm a 22 year old accountant (just an example), it doesn't work.

When did he ever say that? My understanding was that he made the theme for Dynaxel but that they no longer want it.
Thanks for proving a point awtimis, I wouldn't be posting here if I was apart of that company.
1. It's hardly a company.
2. Why wouldn't you be posting here?
3. It's not hard to change the "Designed by Alex at Dynaxel" part because Jessie said no to him.
Pages: 1 2 3