MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Admin - 2.4.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Private Message Admin - 2.4.3

2.4.3 Update - Fixed code typos in plugins.

All the Private Messages on your board may be managed in this plugin. You can search, read, delete or archive, and MUCH MUCH More!

Updating: You will be notified of new versions via Private Message Admin once every 24 hours via an alert box in the Private Message Admin ACP Page.

(I have taken ownership of Ryans plugins)

Once the plugin has been validated the new version will work, I don't have the old version so you will need to wait for validation.

Download : http://mods.mybboard.net/view/private-me...ned-for-14
Plugin not compatible with =( MyBB 1413
also

This plugin/modification/theme/module is ©2006 to Tikitiki
Wrong link Smile Just waiting for submission to go through. And quoting the above post.

Quote:(I have taken ownership of Ryans plugins)
plugin is work on myBB 2012
What about access to previous versions? Sucks you can't seem to get current version.
Sorry labrocca, not quite with you?
(2010-06-10, 08:15 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry labrocca, not quite with you?

He wants a link to the old plugin, so until the new version is up, people can download the old.
(2010-06-10, 06:28 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]He wants a link to the old plugin, so until the new version is up, people can download the old.

That's why still in 2.4.2 after upgraded. Now i know after i visiting this thread..hahaha

Can't wait for the next version... Big Grin
Thread updated!
bug when using filter
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

Quote:SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'pm.fromuid' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT pm.*, fu.username AS from_username, tu.username as to_username, fu.usergroup as from_usergroup, fu.displaygroup as from_displaygroup, tu.usergroup as to_usergroup, tu.displaygroup as to_displaygroup FROM mybb_privatemessages pm LEFT JOIN mybb_users fu ON (fu.uid=pm.fromid) LEFT JOIN mybb_users tu ON (tu.uid=pm.toid) WHERE 1=1 AND pm.folder = '1'AND pm.fromuid='1' ORDER BY pm.dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 20
Pages: 1 2 3 4