MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Particle Cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-11, 02:16 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 01:15 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 11:49 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]What community? There isn't anything there but empty forums... =/

Oh yes, because your forums had thousands of members and posts when you finished running the installer. Seriously, this section is dedicated to showcasing and promoting your website. I think opinions about style and design is one thing, but it's disappointing seeing people give negative comments about the popularity of a forum that is utilising this section SPECIFICALLY to increase that.

Hes saying that the 353 forums (exaggeration) that are completely empty should be condensed.

Perhaps he's right.
You haven't uploaded the theme right, check you have uploaded the images Smile
(2010-06-11, 04:01 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-10, 11:49 PM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]What community? There isn't anything there but empty forums... =/

Last time I checked, community didn't mean forums. But maybe I don't read the oxford dictionary often enough. Either way, I was just sticking up for this guy and all the others that get bombarded with the same thing. Basically, there should be a sticky thread to say:

Quote:If your forum isn't active with over 100 members and 5000 posts, don't bother posting it as you will just receive harsh comments and no useful criticism.

A community is not 2 people with one topic, that's for sure. I am not saying that if his society isn't thriving and bursting with action, then he has no right to post. That's retarded. But I would like to see them take some initiative, like yourself with your Lands of Divinity. Make sure your community actually has something before you showcase it or else there's nothing really to showcase... =/
That's a fair point Elegant Totality. Smile
(2010-06-11, 11:05 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]

Last time I checked, community didn't mean forums. But maybe I don't read the oxford dictionary often enough. Either way, I was just sticking up for this guy and all the others that get bombarded with the same thing. Basically, there should be a sticky thread to say:

Quote:If your forum isn't active with over 100 members and 5000 posts, don't bother posting it as you will just receive harsh comments and no useful criticism.

A community is not 2 people with one topic, that's for sure. I am not saying that if his society isn't thriving and bursting with action, then he has no right to post. That's retarded. But I would like to see them take some initiative, like yourself with your Lands of Divinity. Make sure your community actually has something before you showcase it or else there's nothing really to showcase... =/

3 ppl with 2 topics now
(2010-06-11, 02:57 PM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-11, 11:05 AM)Elegant Totality Wrote: [ -> ]

3 ppl with 2 topics now

I have more people/posts on my site and its closed!
Pages: 1 2 3