MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: one installation split across mutiple subdomains (beta testers needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't mean to wake up a dead thread, my intention for bumping is to ask are you are going to finish what you've started pavemen?
What I want is this -> http://community.mybb.com/thread-101262-...#pid851260
Please let me know if it's possible.
as long as you can get google seo to output that subdomain setup, you are okay once you get your site to accept the wildcard/varying subdomains.

you dont need my plugin
"as long as you can get google seo to output that subdomain setup"
I will have change setting in 'Google SEO URL' in Board Setting or modify the code? I am really lost please give a lead so I can follow, I am a beginner programmer.
I did not write Google SEO so you should seek help for that in the official release thread (you already posted there once). I have not gone through the code for that plugin to know if what you want is possible.
I found a bug (not a real bug)

When ACP > Settings > Forum home options > Hide Private Forums? = Yes

The all forums are shown on the whole subdomains. But When I set it to NO, The options I've done in "Subdomain Split" area works fine.But then, every SubForums are gone!

What should I do?
i took a quick look and am lost. i have not really delved into this area of the code in a while so i need to review it some more.
I think subdomain_split_update_query_cache() function causes it. It just lists the forums that under the categories choosed. It's not listing the subforums. Smile
any news about plugin? =/
i have not looked at it, sorry. i have real life and then higher priority things ahead of it.
I don't know if I post it in the right place, but is it possible to pull news on portal from a different forum ID on subdomains?

Ex. I want my www.site.com to pull news from ID 1,
and sub.site.com to pull from ID 4.

I'm not asking to change your plugin for it, I just request a lead on how to achive this.

Great plugin btw! Many thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4