MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbcenter.com - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
$2.10 here
$2.20 here. Smile
Ehhhh

No !!

LOL

ToungueToungue
Well how much are you expecting to get?
Rozzy , its not life or death if i sell it or not lol. If someone makes an offer and i like it then i'll sell it. I dont care if i never sell it.
(2010-06-15, 07:57 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]Rozzy , its not life or death if i sell it or not lol. If someone makes an offer and i like it then i'll sell it. I dont care if i never sell it.

Well at least tell us what's the least amount you are willing to let go of this so we know where we can start the bidding, otherwise you'll get people lowballing you (as I just did a couple of posts before this Toungue)
You can lowball if you want lol. What are you prepared to pay? Its a pretty good domain im not gonna let it go for little or nothing anyway.

If someone wants it they'll pay if not ill keep it. Im not really bothered either way.
It's only worth what the buyer is willing to pay. imo, this domain is really worth nothing to anyone but labrocca.
Yes thats true. But thats the way it is with any domain.
10 dollars. (USD)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6