MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybbcenter.com - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ill bid 35$.
(2010-06-16, 10:27 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Ill bid 35$.

If you want it for $35 ill sell it to you.
(2010-06-16, 10:39 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 10:27 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Ill bid 35$.

If you want it for $35 ill sell it to you.
Contact me via PM
How did this get 3x the normal price of a domain?! :O
(2010-06-16, 11:42 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]How did this get 3x the normal price of a domain?! :O

He went from saying "No." to reasonable offers to jumping it up to $35.
Honestly, I would have placed a bid of the OP wasn't haggling. If someone is interested in buying something, their not going to take things being hidden very politely. That's why I never do forum bids like this - because they always say "well, so and so bid $50" and they bump it to $60. Imho, if he DID really get the $30 bid - then SOME proof should be shown. Even, like I said before, the body of the PM with the title would have sufficed.

@Dunlop03: And please don't take this as me trying to start anything with you, because I'm not. I'm simply stating why I will not place a bid on the domain. Good luck, however.
I apologize for acting unprofessional, at the time I wrote this I was still an regular member. I have cleaned up the thread and removed all off topic and disrespectful comments.
(2010-06-18, 03:39 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for acting unprofessional, at the time I wrote this I was still an regular member. I have cleaned up the thread and removed all off topic and disrespectful comments.

Eh.. it really wasn't all your fault. I think people need to be more clear when they are selling stuff here and give find out what exactly they need to do to be able to transfer the domain (of website if that's the case) to somebody else Wink
(2010-06-18, 03:39 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for acting unprofessional, at the time I wrote this I was still an regular member. I have cleaned up the thread and removed all off topic and disrespectful comments.

What you've actually done was removed all evidence of your disrespectful comments too. So what youve've done was covered up ur mistakes.

Also, just because you have a support team badge now doesnt mean you have a new attitude, however , i hope now you wont exaggerate different situations and say it how it really is.
(2010-06-18, 03:54 PM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh.. it really wasn't all your fault. I think people need to be more clear when they are selling stuff here and give find out what exactly they need to do to be able to transfer the domain (of website if that's the case) to somebody else Wink

No one said it was his fault. However, as a future (at that time he wasn't one) support team member, he shouldn't have that kind of attitude.
I have cleaned this thread for you dunlop03, that way you can focus on selling your domain. If you don't want to sell it anymore than I can close this thread if you want too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6