MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I won't be fooled again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh, he does have money after all. I guess he's just being an lime and doesn't want to pay me.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-71712.html
Wait, who banned you?
ProneLegacy, the owner of the forum. Sorry if I leaded you to a misunderstanding.
Okay, I thought it was Rozzy. My mistake.

And sorry, Rozzy, for criticizing you so harshly.
(2010-06-15, 08:39 PM)dunlop03 Wrote: [ -> ]People who come on here advertising payment for posts etc.. should be named and shamed. Its not right , faviouz spent 2 hours helping this guy out only to be banned and abused by this guy.

Either allow them to be named and shamed or dont allow such posts.

Don't say that. I offered to pay people for posting on my forums and paid the two people who I let complete the offer. Not everybody is a scammer you know Wink
Poor faviouz. Do you need the money badly? I can lend you some.
(2010-06-16, 02:12 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Poor faviouz. Do you need the money badly? I can lend you some.

I don't think that's the point Bob Toungue.

But, it is sad to see scams getting posted here at MyBB. But, honestly it was bound to happen eventually.
(2010-06-16, 05:10 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 02:12 AM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]Poor faviouz. Do you need the money badly? I can lend you some.

But, it is sad to see scams getting posted here at MyBB. But, honestly it was bound to happen eventually.

Put in persepctive though. On places like DP, people get scammed for hundreds, even thousands of dollars. In this instance, no money was lost.

Faviouz, we get that your upset, and you have every right to be, but at least you didn't lose money or something more valuable than your time. Sure, you spent around two hours on the forum posting, but you know you probably would have spent that time on the internet anyway.
I know this isn't really about the topic, but if i ever do a theme for anyone... i normally ask for Full Payment or a small deposit before i even start the theme for them. Once the theme is completed and they are happy with the online version they can see, i ask for the rest of the payment (if they paid a deposit) before i send the theme of them.

This is to stop things like this happening. I know it is not the same situation... but still.

I have been scammed in person before and i hate it, and when dealing with people on the internet, it can be twice as bad - if not worse!

Just my two cents worth.
(2010-06-16, 05:48 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 05:10 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

Put in persepctive though. On places like DP, people get scammed for hundreds, even thousands of dollars. In this instance, no money was lost.

Faviouz, we get that your upset, and you have every right to be, but at least you didn't lose money or something more valuable than your time. Sure, you spent around two hours on the forum posting, but you know you probably would have spent that time on the internet anyway.

point is he was scammed regardless of the amount in question
anyway he is trying to tell us (as well as vent) to avoid doing that posting thing simply because he was scammed and so that we do not follow
Pages: 1 2 3