MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I won't be fooled again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:point is he was scammed regardless of the amount in question
anyway he is trying to tell us (as well as vent) to avoid doing that posting thing simply because he was scammed and so that we do not follow

Gee, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Rolleyes
Oh Favious, I recently got scammed by a member here too. I usually ask for a deposit when I start working on a theme for a client, but this guy seemed to be trustful (judging his writing). But well, it wasn't that way... I completely lost my time because I finished the theme completely, and he suddenly told me he no longer needed the theme. As you could understand, I was pretty mad... but tried to control myself to reply to his message, still he was saying he was some sort of victim in the whole issue and started to blame me. I was like "huh?".

Anyways, this kind of experience just teach us we have to learn not to trust people that easily.
What kind of forum was the theme for combus? Maybe you can sell it to somebody else to make up for your wasted time?
(2010-06-17, 04:12 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of forum was the theme for combus? Maybe you can sell it to somebody else to make up for your wasted time?

It was a pretty general one, was actually a port from a free HTML template. I've thought about releasing it, but I'm still making some more research on GPL (I don't like it very much Toungue)
Well, i posted at least 50 something posts on there and i pm'd him and said i won't be going back to that site anymore, i was also making him a theme, but he sure won't be getting that after the things I've read, he seems cool in writing but, i guess he's a jerk.
That reminds me I got scammed too by a member on MyBB. I bought a domain but the guy never unlocked the domain thus I couldn't transfer it. Never heard back from him nor saw him again on this forum and he seemed legit as he had 400-700 posts.
People need to be more cautious about the business transactions they enter in here.
Aww =[
Sorry to hear about that, buddy!
http://www.gamingsenses.com/showthread.p...421#pid421
(and for when he deletes it)
[Image: jjb9mt.jpg]
(2010-06-18, 12:52 AM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]Aww =[
Sorry to hear about that, buddy!
http://www.gamingsenses.com/showthread.p...421#pid421
(and for when he deletes it)
[Image: jjb9mt.jpg]

I'm sure thats just digging this hole deeper...
@Jesse like he would pay Faviouz if Dawg didn't post that.
Pages: 1 2 3