MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shift or Caps Lock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-06-16, 06:40 PM)MrD. Wrote: [ -> ]I use shift. I know someone who uses Caps Lock, seems redundant to me but he's really fast at it (then again, he also uses Ctrl + Shift + B to start a build, whereas I use F7, so maybe he just likes doing things the long way).

Sometimes it's better the long way, like when your walking to your science lesson Toungue
Lol I think shift is the better option unless you are typing a really long sentence in all CAPS.

Other wise, it is just a waste of time.
(2010-06-16, 06:46 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 05:14 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]* Jessie S. is tired of senseless threads such as this one Sad
Agreed.
Well this IS the chit-chat forum.... They told us not to post our spam in the testing & trashing section Toungue
(2010-06-16, 07:00 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 06:46 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 05:14 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]* Jessie S. is tired of senseless threads such as this one Sad
Agreed.
Well this IS the chit-chat forum.... They told us not to post our spam in the testing & trashing section Toungue

I know, but I wish we still had a spam forum for stuff like this Sad
Shift. Try to switch, you won't loose time writing.
I leave caps lock on all the time and hold down shift when I need to write lowercase or use a symbol.
(2010-06-16, 03:53 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Shift owns, it's so much quicker to press. Toungue
I haven't used Caps Lock since I was about 8.
I haven't since I was... 4... lmfao.
(2010-06-16, 04:22 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Shift. Using CAPSLOCK OFTEN MAKES THE WHOLE SENTENCE GO LIKE THIS.... aND iF YOU uSE sHIFT TO cAPITALISE THE fIRST lETTER yOU LOOK lIKE aN iDIOT.... Switch to shift. :p
Like.
^Sorry for caps Big Grin
Using Caps would be a pain. Let me try it. OH ITs not that hard. YOU JUst got to get used to it. Anyway I find Shift a lot easier bit I guess it's what you prefer.
I can use both. Does that mean i'm a freak?
(2010-06-16, 09:56 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]I can use both. Does that mean i'm a freak?
FREAK ALERT.

^Used Shift for that Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4