MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Tut] Best way to make hot chocolate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well i'm board watching south, so here is a new way to make hot chocolate.

First go out and buy some chocolate mix. Best way is to buy the expensive white chocolate mix. Its the freaken best. Normal nesquick works great too.

Next pour 70% of the glass full.

Microwave or boil for about 2-4 minutes. Let it bubble a little, but not much.

Then pour your mix in the cup, stir.

stir some more.

COME STIR!.

Okay now drink.

Its a lot sweeter then normal mix, its pretty good.

Enjoy.
(2010-06-16, 07:04 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Well i'm board watching south, so here is a new way to make hot chocolate.
What is south?

First go out and buy some chocolate mix. Best way is to buy the expensive white chocolate mix. Its the freaken best. Normal nesquick works great too.

Pour 70% of what?

stir some more.

COME STIR!.
What?

Okay now drink.

Enjoy.
First please see above and realize how horrible you are at writing recipes.Big Grin Second who drinks hot chocolate in the summer?
Man, it's 40°C.. do you think I'm gonna have an hot chocolate? xP
You do if you live in england....

Or basically most of the southern hemisphere.

And the Arctic/Antarctic pretty much ALL year round XD
Haha indeed Tommy. >.<
(2010-06-16, 07:13 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Man, it's 40°C.. do you think I'm gonna have an hot chocolate? xP

I was running in the rain eariler.
(2010-06-16, 07:12 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 07:04 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Well i'm board watching south, so here is a new way to make hot chocolate.
What is south?

Pour 70% of what?

stir some more.

COME STIR!.
What?

Okay now drink.

Enjoy.
First please see above and realize how horrible you are at writing recipes.Big Grin Second who drinks hot chocolate in the summer?

Oh sorry, i was assuming the people that were reading this had an IQ above 4. I shall write it higher next time.
(2010-06-16, 07:15 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 07:13 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Man, it's 40°C.. do you think I'm gonna have an hot chocolate? xP

Who drinks hot chocolate of all things after a run Huh Even if it was raining, your body still should have been warm assuming you were "exerting" yourself.
(2010-06-16, 07:17 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 07:15 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]

Who drinks hot chocolate of all things after a run Huh Even if it was raining, your body still should have been warm assuming you were "exerting" yourself.

Take an 1hour jog in the rain, tell me your not cold and sickish after.
It entirely depends on what you classify as running, he may have waited outside in the rain for another hour (locked out? Toungue)
Well, I live in Italy not far from england, Tommy. XD
Pages: 1 2 3