MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: :|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-16, 11:43 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Apologie accepted... now who are you?

Golden.

Don't worry bro.
Why do people always go bitshat insane when they get a little amd for a couple days? I remember one time someone went on like an rampage because of "a bad day".

like, lolwut.
(2010-06-17, 02:15 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people always go bitshat insane when they get a little amd for a couple days? I remember one time someone went on like an rampage because of "a bad day".

like, lolwut.

Seems like a fine chap too me!
Yeah. He was on the staff team at this one forum so thinking he was gone off the deep end, I B& him only to feel like a complete idiot because he stopped like right after. Undecided
(2010-06-16, 10:38 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about me being a total idiot all this week, it's just I've been having a complete bad week. ;(

I know I've been a d*** to you all, and I'm sorry.

Anything to attract attention!!
That would explain why you told me to f off on MSN....
(2010-06-17, 03:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 10:38 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about me being a total idiot all this week, it's just I've been having a complete bad week. ;(

Dude, why did you have to say that.
Lufbra grats on making me feel worse.
Damn you're just like that_guy. :|

@Lyndon: Yeah, sorry about that. Sad
We still love you Big Grin
(2010-06-17, 03:46 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 03:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude, why did you have to say that.

Posting my feelings just like you do in the few posts you have here at the MyBB forum....Sorry if it's not to your liking!!
Pages: 1 2 3