MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: :|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-18, 01:42 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Posting my feelings just like you do in the few posts you have here at the MyBB forum....Sorry if it's not to your liking!!

And see where an attitude like that got him?
(2010-06-18, 01:42 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 03:46 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 03:53 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-16, 10:38 PM)Rozzy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry about me being a total idiot all this week, it's just I've been having a complete bad week. ;(

I know I've been a d*** to you all, and I'm sorry.

Anything to attract attention!!

Dude, why did you have to say that.

Posting my feelings just like you do in the few posts you have here at the MyBB forum....Sorry if it's not to your liking!!

You know, bro, put down the whisky for a minute and sober up to realize he was apologizing to everyone. That surprisingly includes you. So calm down and accept it. Or if you don't, take it up privately.
I'm as calm as anyone else here and I don't drink whiskey, I do like a beer now and again.....But like I said earlier, I posted my feelings just like you're posting your feelings here and have in the past just like I have.

The funny thing is you mention about taking something up privately, yet you could quite easily have done the very same thing yourself regarding to this "issue". But instead you decided to make your opinion "public", just like I did in my first post here.
(2010-06-18, 02:57 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm as calm as anyone else here and I don't drink whiskey, I do like a beer now and again.....But like I said earlier, I posted my feelings just like you're posting your feelings here and have in the past just like I have.

You don't get the first part so ignore it... Let me put it in different terms. What he just said is "man i'm sorry for bumping into your car." and then you just got back in your car, and smashed right into his.

Does that sound right?

Quote:The funny thing is you mention about taking something up privately, yet you could quite easily have done the very same thing yourself regarding to this "issue". But instead you decided to make your opinion "public", just like I did in my first post here.

Call me a hypocrite. I honestly don't care what you think to be honest.
(2010-06-18, 03:25 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Call me a hypocrite. I honestly don't care what you think to be honest.

I like to think I "call" things as they are, and if you "honestly" didn't care you wouldn't be wasting your time posting here!!
(2010-06-18, 03:39 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-18, 03:25 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Call me a hypocrite. I honestly don't care what you think to be honest.

I like to think I "call" things as they are, and if you "honestly" didn't care you wouldn't be wasting your time posting here!!

I don't care what you think, of me, sorry i wasn't clear of that.

I don't care what you think, of me, sorry i wasn't clear of that.
[/quote]

Clear of what? Don't you remember what you've already posted?

I'll save you the effort of replying here again, by not bothering with this post thread any more....See ya around MyBB. Cool
* Alex H. Hugs Rozzy

Stay gold ponyboy.
Thats OK buddy,no one is happy now!!!!!

Im sick of everything going on in this country (And world) and arent happy as a result!!

I dont think anyone is really mad at you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3