MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Swearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just lol'd irl, srsly. This must be allowed.
(2010-06-17, 02:39 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so no flaming with swear words but can I just say "Tee <snip> hee awesome thread d00d" thats fine?

No you can't, that language still offends some people regardless of the context and I don't think its necessary.
Mang, this sucks.
I added offensive to the list of example inappropriate content in the rules to make these rules clearer.
Quote:No Inappropriate Content – This includes abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually-orientated, threatening, or invasive of a person’s privacy. You agreed to this when you registered on this forum.

[Image: coolface.jpg]

so using this face is allowed?
What the hell this is bs... Dodgy
(2010-06-17, 12:57 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I hate swearing. It bugs me. It bothers me. When I see, hear or read it, I get angry. I hate it so much. There's no need to swear so why swear.

+1
I only swear when I'm angry, or when someone really is starting to get annoying ¬.¬
(2010-06-17, 07:31 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 12:57 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I hate swearing. It bugs me. It bothers me. When I see, hear or read it, I get angry. I hate it so much. There's no need to swear so why swear.

+1

The church must have struck you young.
(2010-06-17, 08:57 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 07:31 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]

+1

The church must have struck you young.
I don't go to church Big Grin

Just that my family never curses and so I was just raised assuming that I should not curse. My parents never said "never curse"...its just something that I assumed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5