MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Swearing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I get influenced by older people swearing. :3
(2010-06-17, 11:40 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 08:57 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 07:31 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-17, 12:57 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I hate swearing. It bugs me. It bothers me. When I see, hear or read it, I get angry. I hate it so much. There's no need to swear so why swear.

+1

The church must have struck you young.
I don't go to church Big Grin

Just that my family never curses and so I was just raised assuming that I should not curse. My parents never said "never curse"...its just something that I assumed.

Parents are nazi's, never believe them!!! Big Grin
What about in the IRC? Is swearing allowed there?
Why do you need to swear?
(2010-06-18, 06:17 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need to swear?

Just a hypothetical question Rolleyes
(2010-06-18, 06:17 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need to swear?

Like Scoutie said, it just adds the "lulz" to the whole post Big Grin
I nearly fell off my seat when i read this thead.
Not long ago now. Perhaps 2 months ago i got banned for using 1 bad word.
Yes no warning. Never had a warning here i dont think. But i did get a ban.
And the super nasty word i used. It was di#k. Yep thats right. Simply that word.
Not really offensive compared to most i have seen here. And it was used to some extent in context.
Dunno i guess it just highlights the inaccurate way staffing can be done here at times.
Still i like to be treated special Big Grin
I don't really have a problem with swearing. I only take offense if it's used in a way that harm/harass someone. Well this forum is supposed to be G rated. Which means some minor swears can be said.

* Casey S is dat sh11
(2010-06-18, 12:29 PM)Casey S Wrote: [ -> ]Well this forum is supposed to be G rated. Which means some minor swears can be said.
I'm pretty sure G movies don't have any curses...

You must be thinking PG
G for movies is like, >8 years old. I don't exactly think that's MyBB's audience :|
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5