MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crap plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If we find a plugin that is total crap, or doesn't deactivate properly and leaves random bits of code everywhere can we report it to be reviewed or something?
Please do.
(2010-06-17, 11:30 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Please do.

He's asking how/where he does that.
(2010-06-17, 11:32 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]He's asking how/where he does that.

Yeah that would help. Smile
Well PM a developer would be my guess. I don't think there is a report form??
Oh, lol. Yeah just report the thread or PM a staff member. You could contact the plugin developer and try to get the issue worked out.
(2010-06-17, 11:50 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, lol. Yeah just report the thread or PM a staff member. You could contact the plugin developer and try to get the issue worked out.

You have mail! Smile
If it's one of my plugins feel free to send it to my special e-mail address: [email protected] Toungue
First I would try and contact the developer of the plugin, maybe your doing something wrong.

If you get nowhere there and it's a plugin from the mods site then PM a staff member and we will take a look and unapprove it from the mods site.

If it's not on the mods site then you will just have to let it go Wink
(2010-06-18, 02:39 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]...maybe your doing something wrong.

I clicked deactivate and it left all it's mess in the templates, how wrong can you go doing that? Confused
Pages: 1 2