MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The loop that never ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I call BS.
An animated jpg? Wtf?
(2010-06-22, 12:09 AM)zDawg32 Wrote: [ -> ]An animated jpg? Wtf?

It's a GIF.... they just changed the extension. See MIME types for more info.
Lol reminds me of free rider Toungue
Don't see any awesomeness TBH. It's just an animated graphic... it can make anything without trouble. In real world, it is nearly impossible to achieve such a thing... if somebody made it, we would have a way to produce indefinite energy.
(2010-06-22, 02:10 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't see any awesomeness TBH. It's just an animated graphic... it can make anything without trouble. In real world, it is nearly impossible to achieve such a thing... if somebody made it, we would have a way to produce indefinite energy.

Indefinite Energy, theres an app for that.
* Ryan Gordon thinks that someone didn't do their gravity calculations correctly
I just spent the past 2 minutes looking at that =.=
(2010-06-22, 02:17 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-22, 02:10 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't see any awesomeness TBH. It's just an animated graphic... it can make anything without trouble. In real world, it is nearly impossible to achieve such a thing... if somebody made it, we would have a way to produce indefinite energy.

Indefinite Energy, theres an app for that.

Wow, we can save billions of dollars with that! h0w com3 not ev3ryone use it yet?1?/1/?
Pages: 1 2