MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updating rss2post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I'm trying to update DennisTT's rss2post plugin to work with 1.4.

I found an add_hook("admin_index_navigation_end".... but that doesn't appear to be a valid hook.

On the assumption the hook worked on a previous release, does anyone know what hook replaced it?

Thanks, Greg
I am using version 1.2.2 in myBB 11.4.11 and it works fine
it works fine in my 1.4.13 install, and in fact, with a 'compatibility' update, it works in 1.6 beta (err, 1.5) as well.

if you are going to update it, update it to support ATOM format....
mind to fix this bug?

MyBB SQL Error - [20] array (
'error_no' => 1064,
'error' => 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near \'\' at line 1',
'query' => 'UPDATE mybb_users SET numtopics=numtopics+1 WHERE uid=',
)
there is no numtopics field in the users table. Are you using the latest version of RRS2Post? Version 1.2.2 is what I am running on several sites and they all work fine?
Works fine for me on 1.4.13 too. Smile
(2010-06-23, 11:53 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]there is no numtopics field in the users table. Are you using the latest version of RRS2Post? Version 1.2.2 is what I am running on several sites and they all work fine?
i am using the last version.. i don't know why it happens really Confused
I've gone through the rss2post.php file for 1.2.2 and that error is NOT generated from this plugin.

In fact, in thinking about it numtopics doesn't even sound like anything related to the plugin.

I'm far from an expert or even really proficient in PHP, but to me that query sounds like it's updating the number of threads started by a user and storing it in a new field in the users table

Do you have a plugin listing or displaying anything like that?
mark, i found the plugin who was causing the problem, it was " No. Topics Started" by Zinga Burga
too bad i had to disable it, i really liked the plugin.
Now is making more trouble with another payed plugin.
i will report the bug to the plugin developer
Thank you!
does the offending plugin add the numtpoics field to the user table? is there a hook that it uses in the thread insert function?

can you post the offending plugin or a link to it? rss2post uses standard mybb functions to insert bthreads and is run as a task so i am not sure if priorities can be adjusted to avoid the conflict.
Pages: 1 2