MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server ( AND WORKS?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My guess.

Simple TagCloud (beta) (0.8)
i don't have tagcloud

Online 24 (2.2)
Plugin Checker - User (1.1)
Private Messages Admin (2.4.3)
PM On Registration (1.2.0)
Post Please! (1.0)
Profile Groups (1.0)
ProfileTube (1.0)
Profile View Counter (1.0)
ProStats (1.7.4)
MyMood (1.0)
My Achievements (1.1)
My Advertisements (1.5)
MyBB Sayac (1.0)
ChangUonDyU - Show Custom MyCode Button (1.0)
MyDownloads (1.4)

...how is possible that there is not a decent debug function to check what plugin or to "what sql server is trying to connect"?
Well, it wasn't the tagcloud plugin or any plugin i had, weird.
so what could it be? Confused
Maybe your MySQL server is timing out after trying to load the page? You might want to ask your host if they are having Server Problems.
(2010-06-25, 05:03 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe your MySQL server is timing out after trying to load the page? You might want to ask your host if they are having Server Problems.
yes, i am going to make so..but...

don't you think it's weird that this error only appears after answering a thread after postbit?

it's not a general crash like the common mybb errors....
It might be your SQL server can't handle it. There may be too many users on the same server as you, that have more posts than your forum does.
(2010-06-25, 05:17 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]It might be your SQL server can't handle it. There may be too many users on the same server as you, that have more posts than your forum does.

i don' t think it's a capacity error
Generated in 0.2382739 seconds (43.47% PHP / 56.53% MySQL)
SQL Queries: 22 / Global Parsing Time: 0.2287178 / Memory Usage: 15 MB
PHP version: 5.2.9 / Server Load: 0 / GZip Compression: Enabled
serevr load is 0.2
enable the debug and post up the Advanced Details info,or at least check it for number of connections, errors or any odd queries that are failing
There could be other people who host forums on the same server as you if you are on shared hosting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4