MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server ( AND WORKS?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-06-25, 05:30 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]enable the debug and post up the Advanced Details info,or at least check it for number of connections, errors or any odd queries that are failing
i am going to check that

thanks

(2010-06-25, 05:31 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]There could be other people who host forums on the same server as you if you are on shared hosting.
the server is completely mine hosted in a datacenter of course, not a shared host Smile
unable to notice anything relate to sql connection (apart from the one of the forum itself) in advanced statistics
any ideas?
i am getting like 100-200 emails per day
i am starting to get angry, can anybody from staff give me a hand?
geez mails arrived to 700 <.< and i don't want to disable them cuz , they are useful....

bumping
I'm having the same problem with 0 plugins

http://community.mybb.com/thread-72591.html
I have bumped your thread, i hope someone helps you
i am still waiting here.. i am getting 500-700 mails daily lol
What is your forum url? It would help to be able to actually see the error.
www.beatdj.net/foros
only appears after you post
The only thing I can think of is if you edited one of the PHP files. I've had a problem like that before, but it wasn't on showthread.php, I edited another PHP file and it was throwing errors like that. Do you have a way to access the php errors file?
yes
and this is the error
<error>
<dateline>1277xxx</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>20</type>
<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
<message>SQL Error: 0 -
Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server</message>
</error>
It doesn't give a specific file or place, so that doesn't help at all. Have you tried uploading a new version of showthread.php?
Pages: 1 2 3 4