MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about my purchase...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-06-25, 07:24 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-25, 06:43 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-25, 03:36 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Is this laptop good enough? I need it for gaming on Counter Strike: Source and Modern Warfare 2. I also need it for having minimum 4 programs running (AIM, MSN, Photoshop, Firefox, etc.) without ANY sort of lag when I switch between them.

Thanks in advance, I am not familiar with all this computer reference so all feedback would be great before I purchase it Smile

It's a Dell. No. Buy one of the new macbooks, put 6gb of RAM in it and dual-boot OSX and Win7. You will get better performance on gaming than any other overly priced gaming PC. Plus the benefit of the macbook being cased in steel, so you won't break the thing.

You can't use "overly priced... PC" and "macbook" in the same sentence. It invalidates your argument. LoL!
Agreed. Macs are a prime example of overpriced PC's. I like HP, support is good and the product is good.

Dell is notorious for having awful support.
(2010-06-25, 04:35 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]How am I gonna break this to my pop? He is a computer tech. and is obsessed with dell...

Also can you guys hit me with a couple links (if you don't mind), that would be great to compare Smile

Oh if he's a tech no issue. My dad had his dell for like 6 years. He had to solder it a few times, things come loose etc, replaced the screen once, but apart from that nothing too bad. Regular user, your screwed.
(2010-06-25, 06:43 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]Plus the benefit of the macbook being cased in steel, so you won't break the thing.

That really means squat. It's not even anodized or oxidized from what I can tell so you're really looking at a motherboard and screen wrapped in tinfoil.
(2010-06-25, 05:13 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-25, 06:43 AM)Vampyrean Wrote: [ -> ]Plus the benefit of the macbook being cased in steel, so you won't break the thing.

That really means squat. It's not even anodized or oxidized from what I can tell so you're really looking at a motherboard and screen wrapped in tinfoil.

Oh i call bull, i've seen a brand new mac book break after 3 weeks. She bought a toughbook after that.
Pages: 1 2 3