MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Prayers for exams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May peace be upon everyone
I am kindly requesting prayers for my exams. I really need it. The mock exams is starting next week and my final exams are in october.

I failed in Physics during these past two years. I can't revise as my mind is always around my pc. I hope that i would be able to reduce the time i spend online.

If you got study tips, please share.

Best regards Smile
Good luck. I hardly revised at all for my GCSEs :p

Basically get in a room where there is nothing to distract you Smile
(2010-06-26, 07:13 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck. I hardly revised at all for my GCSEs :p

Basically get in a room where there is nothing to distract you Smile

I also never revised for any exams but now, the situation is not the same. I lost faith in me.

Thanks Smile
If you need help in Physics, I could help you Smile
(2010-06-26, 07:29 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]If you need help in Physics, I could help you Smile

Thanks Smile
You really need to get rid of your PC for a short period of time. Maybe give it to a relative to lock up for a while until you are completely done with them.
(2010-06-26, 07:59 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]You really need to get rid of your PC for a short period of time. Maybe give it to a relative to lock up for a while until you are completely done with them.

I had to give my laptop to my parents for 2 days Toungue
I'll pray for you tonight.
Thanks a lot people.

I remember two years ago,i had to contact the administrator of modmymobile to ban me temporarily till the end of my exams. I think i am going to do the same thing here.

Requested: http://community.mybb.com/thread-72404.html
Farewell guys Smile
I'll miss you all
Ok i think you're being a bit silly, I'm not religous and I'm not saying your religion is silly but instead of posting a message about needing to study for your exams, couldn't you just study?
Pages: 1 2