MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to change the color of a forum title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using the fresh blue theme. how do I change the forum title color? it's hard to read on a black background. by forum title, I mean 'front office' in the below attached photo.

[attachment=18738]
Go to your global css. Then find .thead. Change the hex of color to what you need.
(2010-06-30, 06:22 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your global css. Then find .thead. Change the hex of color to what you need.

that changes the forum description, not the forum title.
(2010-06-30, 09:59 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-30, 06:22 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your global css. Then find .thead. Change the hex of color to what you need.

It shouldn't copy and paste thead css here?
(2010-06-30, 10:00 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-06-30, 09:59 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

It shouldn't copy and paste thead css here?

.thead {
background: #111111 url(images/FreshBlue_mybb_1.4/thead_bg.png) top left repeat-x;
color: #ffffff;
padding: 7px;
border: 1px solid #ffffff;
}
humm show a pic of it with that change? Also have you cleared your cache?
(2010-06-30, 10:11 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]humm show a pic of it with that change? Also have you cleared your cache?

[attachment=18760]

I want to change the color where it says 'front office', not the forum description which changed when I modified the .thead color code.
Try to change the color of your ..thead a:link class. And clear your cache.
(2010-06-30, 10:21 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]Try to change the color of your ..thead a:link class. And clear your cache.

that just changes the hover color, not the color without hovering over it.

http://vehiclecommunity.com/forum/

I just changed the hover of the forum titles to white for now.
Find this code in your global.css template:

}
.thead a:link {
	text-decoration: none;
}

Remove the first "}" sign, so the code will be like this:

.thead a:link {
	text-decoration: none;
}
Pages: 1 2