MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why not add one advertising banner on MyBB.com ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why not add a little advertising banner on MyBB.com ?
It could help MyBB or i'm thinking wrong ?
What are you talking about?? There is a banner here already.
You mean one that you can put in your signature?
(2010-06-30, 12:02 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]What are you talking about?? There is a banner here already.

And where ?
I refer to an advertising banner ...
(I edited the first post)
You could ask someone to make one for you or make one yourself. MyBB.com staff are not obligated to provide such material for users.
Sorry, probably misunderstood ...
I intend a sponsor advertising banner for THIS site !
All money can be used for the mybb project.
He means adding ADS to the MyBB site, such as Adsense to monetize and make revenue.
We have a donate button if you want to give money to the forums.
If we add AdSense ads everywhere, people will think it's core functionality. This forum is meant to be as default as possible.
Personally would be nice to see 88x15 footer banners in forums for advertisers. I'm sure a ton of the commercial projects surrounding MyBB would be happy to pay a monthly fee to get noticed. The income MyBB would recieve wouldn't harm the members and footer links are generally less annoying.
(2010-06-30, 05:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Personally would be nice to see 88x15 footer banners in forums for advertisers. I'm sure a ton of the commercial projects surrounding MyBB would be happy to pay a monthly fee to get noticed. The income MyBB would recieve wouldn't harm the members and footer links are generally less annoying.

I like this idea very much, it'd be a win-win IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4