MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: everyBB - The forum owners community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Any news on when its going to be back, they need to get protected..
I sent Zash an email but he's not online right now.
I called up my hosting provider. The server is currently have an issue and the engineers are working on it. They've been aware of this for about half an hour. This is in fact NOT related to a DDoS, but a server issue.

I'm afraid I don't know how long it will take to be back online. For all of my customers, please be aware that I do offer credit due to downtime based on my Service Level Agreement.

I'm really sorry about this, this is a hardware issue and completely out of my control Sad
---
Everything's back up. The network card attached to this hostmachine died and had to be replaced.
(2010-07-05, 09:08 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]They need some sort of DDoS protection. Undecided

What? Like a router? Lol.
The site is back up. The DDoS protection costs a lot, especially for a smaller community. If the site will grow I will be able to buy DDoS protection and a dedicated server. Wink

(2010-07-05, 10:26 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]I called up my hosting provider. The server is currently have an issue and the engineers are working on it. They've been aware of this for about half an hour. This is in fact NOT related to a DDoS, but a server issue.

I'm afraid I don't know how long it will take to be back online. For all of my customers, please be aware that I do offer credit due to downtime based on my Service Level Agreement.

I'm really sorry about this, this is a hardware issue and completely out of my control Sad
---
Everything's back up. The network card attached to this hostmachine died and had to be replaced.

It was not your fault Zash, and it would be very unfair to ask for a refund. I will won't do it. Wink
It wasn't a ddos attack anyway.
Yes. I think the attack went away since the attacker had only limited IPs and I've banned them. Smile
Don't forget to check out our mixed contest: http://everybb.com/showthread.php?tid=68
You can win free .com domains (of your choice) and hosting.
The design was updated a little bit. Check it out! Smile
Really great job on the site Byte, the design is awesome and the new upgrades to it are making it even better Smile
Liked it
already registered =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6