MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Things that bother you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2010-07-17, 04:53 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if people have nice things, as long as they earn it. I've seen 12 year olds do nothing at all, (Like not even cut the grass, and totally disrespect parents and everyone) and have iphones. But thats not their fault at all. Thats the parents spoiling them and not being firm enough.

Though then again, i've seen 16 year olds who pay for rent, work a part time, and still manage honour role too, and can't afford one.

Somehow to me, it just doesn't seem fair.
Life is unfair Angel. At least you got awesome people (*cough* me) that you can talk to on IM Toungue.

One thing that bothers me is when a group of people (a community) forces someone to quite due to their disrespectful and hatred. It's a real shame.
(2010-07-17, 04:53 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if people have nice things, as long as they earn it.

I suppose you don't get birthday or Christmas presents, then.
(2010-07-17, 10:33 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-17, 04:53 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care if people have nice things, as long as they earn it.

Actually they're have been years i haven't.
I only got a £10 present this year, as I got a larger present for my birthday Smile
(2010-07-17, 03:57 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-17, 10:33 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually they're have been years i haven't.

The point Bey is trying to make is that you can't hate on people who get things w/o earning it because most people have been in the same predicament (like the Christmas, bday example.)

I agree. I mean just b.c you had to work for your Iphone and the kid across the street received one for free, doesn't mean you should hate them. Think of it like this: At least you are learning things like responsibility while that kid may grow thinking he can get everything in life w/o working for it. (Not necessarily just an example.)
I don't hate anyone. I do, however, dislike their attitudes as a result, partially as you stated (thinking he can get errything etc.).
Nor do i hate. Though it just is not fair at all. (I do agree life isn't fair etc) But i do think that kids need a certain amount of guilt on their chests to actually not turn out a brag as an adult.
Spammers really piss me off, I own a many blogs and I have to spend at least 10-15 on each blog by deleting spamy posts (I have tried to turn activation on but it is faster to delete the spam comments than approving the new commens one by one because I get 300-400 comments daily)

Peoples who steal my content or design piss me off too since they destroy my website. They don't have enough creativity to create original content for their visitors and they chose the easier way. The problem is that taking down these guys can be very hard especially if their host tries to protect them (or they just don't know the copyright laws).

Kids who come on my website and think they are the best, and they post childish coments with SMS language piss me off too.
(2010-07-25, 06:46 PM)UltraNic Wrote: [ -> ]Peoples who steal my content or design piss me off too since they destroy my website. They don't have enough creativity to create original content for their visitors and they chose the easier way. The problem is that taking down these guys can be very hard especially if their host tries to protect them (or they just don't know the copyright laws).

1+
I hate it when I flash my bios then my pc won't boot, and it takes me over a hour to figure out what to do.... It wouldn't even enter the bios for more than 5 seconds without crashing. No BSOD, nothing.....

Anyway finally managed to get into win7 recovery disk and user bootsect /nt60 ALL /mbr to fix the master boot record. Seems to boot now Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12