MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personal Pad issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This error only shows on our site. Your forums are not affected by this error.
It'd be good to post the code to add this: some "prone-to-hacking" forums would need this.
(2010-07-10, 08:22 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be good to post the code to add this: some "prone-to-hacking" forums would need this.

It is not publicly available.
That's why I suggested it to be added to the mod database.
Just out of curiosity isn't Error 40 the one for 'not installed yet'?
Error 40 is not installed, not upgraded, install folder still exists, or SQL extension error; it's an Internal, MyBB generated error, as opposed to an SQL error. In 1.6 These error 40 messages have their own code (40/41/42 etc).
oic. I figured it would have it's own number since it's a custom mod, is all.
Error 40 is just a general error code when you don't have one specified, iirc
(2010-07-12, 02:31 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I suggested it to be added to the mod database.

Can't really put it there, it's very advanced PHP and we'd have to support it in some way if it was uploaded to the Mods site, and if people edited it they'd probably brick it and it'd cause issues on their forum. I think Ryan said once it was PhD level and he didn't want to edit it either.
(2010-07-12, 02:31 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I suggested it to be added to the mod database.

It would be of no use to you or anyone else. It's an advanced technical tool used for very specific purposes.
Pages: 1 2 3