MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add a sliding jQuery sidebar to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010-07-07, 03:24 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, so I could install a sidebox plugin, and insert the variable, and still get this fancy thing? Looks like the easiest solution to me.

Thanks. Big Grin

Yup, in theory Big Grin The whole encasing div has the effect applied to it, so as long as it's in the div, it'll work.
Not too bad. Good job. But the sliding effect doesn't look very good. And it doesn't save cookies. I could do this with a few lines of jQuery code and make it smoother and make it save cookies.
Care to share? The current one works great, but if yours is somehow better, then bring it! Toungue
(2010-07-07, 06:58 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Care to share? The current one works great, but if yours is somehow better, then bring it! Toungue

Exactly Smile I'd love to have a version that saves cookies and that is more fluid. This is just a quick solution I put together.
Sure. I will throw it together on my localhost and then post it.
Sounds great. Looking forward to it!! Big Grin
Like the vb one Wink thanks
I didn't get it where exactly where am I supposed to add this and then the js stuff has to be remade to fit witch way it moves right?
(2010-07-08, 08:23 AM)AXVIS Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't get it where exactly where am I supposed to add this and then the js stuff has to be remade to fit witch way it moves right?

Just replace the whole index template with the code I provided Wink
Yes but in that code it seems to make a search box I don't need that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4