MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Technoman can NOT log in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've talked with Dennis about this and he seems to think that it's a corrupted session.
He's gonna take a look later.
Everyone,

Thanks guys, I guess I will just wait and see what happens. I am going to keep checking up on this thread every now and then. I also tried the password you sent me Matt and nope it didnt work eathier.
Try resetting your password and logging in again.
tried 2 more times to reset my password and still not able to log in Dodgy

[Image: technoman003.jpg]
So merging accounts wouldn't help either?
It would depend what is causing this problem in the first place. The best way to go about it if you did merge the users would be to merge technoman with technoman1 then change the username of technoman1 back to technoman. Otherwise the thing which is causing this problem may also go over to his other account too.
Does it happen on a computer you never used before? Or, one that you've logged into mybb with at least.
He sent me his details over PM and I have confirmed that it isn't just a browser/computer thing. There is a problem and it seems to be on MyBB's end.
May i strongly suggest to try debuging your problem and correct the appropriate coding of MyBB, instead of just getting rid of it and hiding the problem by changing his username account?

This situation could still occur in the future, you have actually a clue with the "The most recent is from MyBB Engine titled" message...

Wink
The trouble is we don't really know what's wrong and whether it is only the case with the MyBB Community Forums. I haven't heard of this problem happening before until now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4