MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone interested in this domain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LeetCode.com

I picked this up from a Just Dropped list yesterday and I was thinking that someone from here might be interested in it. I'm in no big rush to sell, but if you are interested send me an offer and we can work something out.

Expires: July, 2011
How much are you asking because I'd be interested in purchasing the domain if it is going for a reasonable price?
(2010-07-11, 11:44 PM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]How much are you asking because I'd be interested in purchasing the domain if it is going for a reasonable price?

I'm really up to offers. I'll PM you.
Still looking for offers. Try to keep them above $30.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-56320.html Wrote:If you are selling a domain, it must be at least 3 months old before you can put it up for sale.

Good luck with the domain though.
Lol I think he may be able to bypass the rules. After all even if we did close it he would still be able to reopen it Toungue
(2010-07-14, 04:04 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I think he may be able to bypass the rules. After all even if we did close it he would still be able to reopen it Toungue

Thats kinda corrupt... He should abide by the rules and admit his issue.
I was just stating. IMO it's a bit of a weird rule... I don't see a reason for it. Toungue
(2010-07-14, 04:04 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I think he may be able to bypass the rules. After all even if we did close it he would still be able to reopen it Toungue

This is one example of "conflict of interest", as i wrote before, where a staff member is doing business on MyBB.com forums having more privileges as other members. Even in Non Lucrative Associations it is not permitted... Wink
Well the domain is much older than that. I picked it up of a just dropped list so it was only free for a day or two. :p
Pages: 1 2