MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loaded 1.4.13 and lost text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Loaded the Latest MyBB Release - 1.4.13 and the text editor doesn't show
[Image: texteditor.jpg]

also lost quick edit and moderator boxs

How do I fix it

[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
What's your actual URL?? There's no point in posting on a forum and then posting an email address to have replies sent to, that's precisely why these forums are here. Can we have a test account too??
(2010-07-13, 05:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What's your actual URL?? There's no point in posting on a forum and then posting an email address to have replies sent to, that's precisely why these forums are here. Can we have a test account too??

yes of course Matt:
http://www.avhidesert.com/forum

send me an e-mail address and I will send you a logon so you can do your thing.
jack
You can PM me here Smile
(2010-07-15, 04:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can PM me here Smile

Done
Just looking at your forum, you have WAY too many things happening at the top and right sides. The collapse category buttons don't work either.
All of your javascript files are going to a 403 error. Make sure ./jscripts/ is CHMOD to 755 and the files inside are 644.
yup all is as you directed.
Now there's just a directory list showing as you've got no index.php file and you've got no jscripts at all...
Mat it is totally screwed up. My IP changed the servers then moved MYSQL to the new server and the trouble started. I am about ready to scrap the whole deal and start from scratch. I don't have the skill level to fix the problem. It s a shame that all the info will be lost but what the heck.
mongol

P.S. thanks for the input.
Pages: 1 2 3