MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Server Manager anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm working on a server manager for a hosting company, and i'd like to show off the design get some feedback on the UI.

http://joecotton.co.uk/forrst/servers.png

NEW: http://joecotton.co.uk/forrst/servers2.png

Sorry for the blacked out areas, that info is not ready for the public eye just yet Wink
That Looks Awesome.
That looks nice, though I think the Fugue icon set might fit in better with the rest of the theme.
If you are simply freelancing for this Hosting Provider, you could probably make some money selling it to other Hosting Providers.
Too bad its just for hosting, that'd look nice managing linux and windows server in a business enviroment.
It's alright, it looks a little cliche. There isn't much originality to the design.
(2010-07-13, 05:18 PM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]If you are simply freelancing for this Hosting Provider, you could probably make some money selling it to other Hosting Providers.

Thats the plan :p

(2010-07-14, 12:05 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad its just for hosting, that'd look nice managing linux and windows server in a business enviroment.

This is currently a linux server manager, but there is going to support for windows in the future.

(2010-07-14, 02:10 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]It's alright, it looks a little cliche. There isn't much originality to the design.

I agree. But i like it, as do many other people.
cool, I didnt see this from CP or DA, yet Wink
Any trial or free?
Nice external IPs Toungue
(2010-07-14, 12:52 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]cool, I didnt see this from CP or DA, yet Wink
Any trial or free?

CP? DA?

Its currently under development and alpha testing. An beta version should be released around christmas time. If you want to be a tester, just ask! Smile

(2010-07-14, 02:26 PM)Michael Malin Wrote: [ -> ]Nice external IPs Toungue

Yeah, lol :p This isn't a functioning version yet. I'm doing the front-end design first, then the backend. They are just demo servers and IP's.

EDIT: aww, they don't load anything Sad I would have thought they would been linked to a server... :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5