MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After quick posting, loading bar never dissapear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i don't know when this started, but when i make an quick answer in a thread, the loading bar never disappear and my post is not being showed un til i press f5
www.o2jamlatino.net
anyone haves an idea of why this happens?

Thanks in advance

Glas
In the quickreply template make sure you don't have any extra DIV's added. For some reason it breaks the quick reply feature.
Checking them right now,
Thanks for the Answer Bob.

Edit: o_o i am using the default showthread_quickreply and it haves 8 divds, looks fine
Bumping, been trying lot of stuff and nothing Confused
Bump.....
Test account??
test
testtest
I get these in Chrome developer tools:

thread-21.html:85 Unmatched </embed> encountered.  Ignoring tag.
thread-21.html:339 <strong> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <strong> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
thread-21.html:339 <a> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <a> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
thread-21.html:434 <strong> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <strong> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
thread-21.html:434 <a> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <a> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
thread-21.html:533 <strong> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <strong> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
thread-21.html:533 <a> misnested or not properly closed.  Cloning <a> in order to preserve the styles applied by it.
ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu.js?ver=1400:338 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElementsByTagName' of null

Ranges from HTML errors to an error with a non-MyBB javascript file.
uugh, okay, checking them

(2010-07-16, 10:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ddlevelsfiles/ddlevelsmenu.js?ver=1400:338 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElementsByTagName' of null
Ranges from HTML errors to an error with a non-MyBB javascript file.

line 338 Mensajes: 30<br />
line 339 Registro en: Jul 2010<br />

Confused
True reverting the quickly reply template. I noticed as I stated above if you insert something between the form tags like a div, class, tag, etc the quickreply won't work and will hang on the loading image.
(2010-07-16, 10:51 PM)Bob Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]True reverting the quickly reply template. I noticed as I stated above if you insert something between the form tags like a div, class, tag, etc the quickreply won't work and will hang on the loading image.

reverted andn othing =(
Pages: 1 2