MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'VE BACKTRACED YOU AND REPORTED YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
How pathetic, if you didn't want people ******* on you then you shouldn't have made videos in the first place. People are extremely stupid these days...

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih6BJcLufPg <-- /facepalm
Haters gonna hate.
What the eff?
Priceless.
That was Sad.
I lol'd.
That was sad. Sure the dad sounded like a moron but there is obviously some real emotion there trying to protect his daughter. Not sure what lead up to the video but cyber bullies are a real problem on social sites. If I was her dad I'd just make sure all her social accounts were closed. They are not required for you to be part of the internet or use a computer. If she's not mature enough to deal with those attacking her that's the best option. Log off.
I don't find this funny at all. Like Labrocca said, this dad made himself look like an idiot, but he's trying to protect his daughter.
(2010-07-16, 02:20 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]That was sad. Sure the dad sounded like a moron but there is obviously some real emotion there trying to protect his daughter. Not sure what lead up to the video but cyber bullies are a real problem on social sites. If I was her dad I'd just make sure all her social accounts were closed. They are not required for you to be part of the internet or use a computer. If she's not mature enough to deal with those attacking her that's the best option. Log off.
I digged around a bit and it's her own fault. She is basically one of those YouTube girls and the same thing is happening to her as what happened to boxxy on 4chan. Just look at some of her videos and you wont be surprised why people hate her.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8