MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Indefinable absense.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Why not look at this as a good thing? Take the time to go out and travel and see the world. From the sounds of it you already have plans to be on the streets so why not make the most of it? Of course I am an optimist so I'm always trying to see that silver lining, but IMO it would be better to have a great story to tell when it's all over than to slowly self destruct and fade away. Not to mention I would much rather be "always passing through" rather than homeless. Since you already acknowledge you have trouble relating to people, if you were always on the road you won't have many people around to bother you or bring you down. From what I've seen of you, one of your passions is helping people out. Why not take to the road and offer some insight or lend a hand once and a while. The world is your oyster. Wink

Yes yes this may seem like a made-for-TV-movie plot, but I seriously think that it's better than not doing anything at all. Hell, you can even spend the time to go visit people on the forum, if you can make it to Florida then get in touch. Wink
He doesn't. He's moving out and wont have internet.
So sad Sad

Gonna miss you...
I can confirm he is leaving and will probably not return. He has also left the other projects he was deeply involved in. Sad to see you go Mark Sad
I hope everything works out for him Sad
GL, HF
Even though I never knew you, you'll surely be missed here on the forums.

Good luck with life. Smile
(2010-07-18, 10:05 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]Even though I never knew you, you'll surely be missed here on the forums.

Good luck with life. Smile

You didn't know Mark (Tm0, T0m, 41shots, any other names he used)!!! Toungue You evidently dont visit chit chat and Testing&Trashing Much Toungue
Who's am I going to talk to on MSN (when I rarely get on Toungue)?

You will be missed mark as I never had a problem with you Wink.
Well for reasons that just made me more angry that i won't be explaining to a later time, it seems i can't legally leave. Sometimes i freaking pyschs so much....
Pages: 1 2 3 4