MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Indefinable absense.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
You sersiously don't know all the facts. You shouldn't really judge unless you do.
(2010-07-19, 05:01 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You sersiously don't know all the facts. You shouldn't really judge unless you do.
Well since you want to go public with your "issue" you should give all the facts. What else can you expect people to say, they can only assume....

IMO this is not something you post on a forum. Its something you work out with your family, caregivers, etc.
(2010-07-19, 05:04 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-19, 05:01 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You sersiously don't know all the facts. You shouldn't really judge unless you do.
Well since you want to go public with your "issue" you should give all the facts. What else can you expect people to say, they can only assume....

I expect people to realize that i might not be here. As i said in the first part of my post, i just posted this because i hate when people disapear. >_>

Quote:IMO this is not something you post on a forum. Its something you work out with your family, caregivers, etc.

You obviously didn't read the first part. >_>
Don't be so hard on him Awptimus, you're acting like an lime
(warning level + 10%, yeah yea, i know.)

what would be REALLY nice is if everyone got along
Closed as requested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4