MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] BusinessBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on this theme lately. It's an IPB style professional looking theme.

No Original IPB Images have been used. It's mainly CSS.

So far I have the Header, the Forum Bit and the Footer completed.

I feel as if there is something missing. Screenshots below. Suggestions welcome Smile

Note: I have to fix the Search Bar on the Right side of the header. I also am not set on the Forum Icons.
This looks a bit too much like IPB default theme.
I was going for an IPB feel because I think the IPB theme is very professional looking.
(2010-07-19, 02:49 AM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]I was going for an IPB feel because I think the IPB theme is very professional looking.

I'm not sure if it's an "IPB feel", it is IPB's theme with significantly reduced quality TBH. It's always good to get some little inspiration, but you get way better results if you use your own style.
Well I'm going to make some modifications and hopefully improve it.
I have to agree with Combus, it's too much like IPB.
this is the IPB rip
I'm just going to release it as an IPB style instead and do a new BusinessBB.
(2010-07-20, 11:50 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]this is the IPB rip

Even though I can't deny what you're saying is true, you're not exactly the person to start talking about rips... lol
(2010-07-21, 04:54 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-20, 11:50 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]this is the IPB rip

Even though I can't deny what you're saying is true, you're not exactly the person to start talking about rips... lol

+1 to this...
Pages: 1 2