MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Has anyone got a list of the url titles for the addons? How do you go about finding them?
Simon,

Just wondering if it´s possible to have a "f" (Facebook) and a "t" (Twitter) button in the postbit so once someone uses "Ishares"...shares an explicit and specífic post, meaning not only to the title and first post of any thread?.

U follow me?...
Rapodo, google for social bookmarking urls and you will come across some sites which provide the bookmarking urls like this http://kevin.vanzonneveld.net/techblog/a...ing_sites/

Sammyed, there are already plugins to have facebook, twitter icons in each postbit. i think they work as you said, or else you need to edit those plugins to post the specific post. search in the mods release database or forum for those plugins.
Yeah, I have the "Social Sharing Plugin" but it needs edition for sure cause I don´t see any point to have buttons in every post and all it does is to share the thread url, and not the post url itself.

I was just wondering if Simon´s plugin could have this funcionality.
Thankyou so much!!
Sammyed, simon's plugin just displays a sharebuttons box below the quick reply which shares the whole thread. Better you edit the facebook, twitter in postbit plugin as per your needs.
So, this plugin has done 2 things.

1) Made it so the thread view on mobile version expands so you can slide the screen left to right. (2nd attachment)
2) It does not have the right header length (the grey area) that goes with my screen, and looks messed up (1st attachment)

Can anyone help?
I think U should go to your GoMobile template and remove the Ishare code. It happened to me with other plugins.
Will do, thank you! Question is...how do I find the code? Where is it? Don't want to delete the wrong thing.
thnkx simon.s
i am using this and its awesome,nut i just want a few more to be added,
can the links shared be in adf.ly format,as facebook blocked co.cc and other free domains,
it will help for the free domain users.....plzz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8