MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-02-21, 07:06 PM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]Will do, thank you! Question is...how do I find the code? Where is it? Don't want to delete the wrong thing.

If it´s close to the quickreply, the template should be "showthread". In there U should have:

{$quickreply}

Above {$quickreply} you probably must have the Ishare code, I don´t know the name of it, starting with a "$". Just remove that code from your Templates>Gomobile>Showthread templates>Showthread. Without deactivating the plugin of course.

(2011-02-22, 06:36 PM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-21, 07:06 PM)mrfield16 Wrote: [ -> ]Will do, thank you! Question is...how do I find the code? Where is it? Don't want to delete the wrong thing.

If it´s close to the quickreply, the template should be "showthread". In there U should have:

{$quickreply}

Above {$quickreply} you probably must have the Ishare code, I don´t know the name of it, starting with a "$". Just remove that code from your Templates>Gomobile>Showthread templates>Showthread. Without deactivating the plugin of course.

Thank you! That worked...the plugin is gone..BUT...the screen can still slide to the left as if it was still there...do I need to do something to get it to forget the alignment issue now?
Simon, have you got source file of buttons for example in PSD?
(2011-04-28, 02:08 PM)Prtik Wrote: [ -> ]Simon, have you got source file of buttons for example in PSD?

Nope.

iShare 1.2 is now out with some bug fixes and the new twitter popup! http://mods.mybb.com/view/ishare-2
Can you put also a Yahoo Messenger share ?

I mean the code
ymsgr:im?+&msg=Some message... Title of thread + Link
thank Simon s,
iShare 1.2.1 is now available, which includes a bug fix and some code improvements.
The "Maximal Number Of Buttons" setting seems to have no effect on the share block appearance. For example, I have:

9 buttons configured as such
5 buttons per row setting
5 buttons maximal setting

Suppose I should then have 5 buttons displayed (those that have least order numbers)?! But in fact I have all 9 buttons displayed in two rows (5 + 4).

I use 1.2.1 with MyBB 1.6.4.

Edit: I had a problem with ishare but I corrected it by reinstalling everything.
what about google+ Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8