MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb footer link removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I have a question to ask, that is how much do it cost to remove the "MyBB" link from our footer?

And what payment methods do you accept for this?

Your help will be very much appreciated Smile
You can remove it for free , but if you do you wont get any support here on mybb.com
(2010-07-26, 10:27 PM)Asmar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have a question to ask, that is how much do it cost to remove the "MyBB" link from our footer?

And what payment methods do you accept for this?

Your help will be very much appreciated Smile

Feel free to remove it.

But you will not be given assistance or support here on the MyBB Community Forums. Your thread will be closed if you don't have the minimum copyright.
Under the license terms MyBB is released under, we cannot restrict you from removing irt, however you will not be allowed to receive any support from this community Smile.
Isn't there a way to pay to get support and remove copyright. ?
Remove it , and go to another mybb support forum other than this one is your only option id say.
You really shouldn't remove the link. The team spent hours working on it and fixing the numerous bugs, and you just take away the credit? I'm sure you have a good reason for it, but MyBB is a great piece of software, and that should be credited.

But you can always get support on other MyBB boards. Feel free to stop by http://mybbrunway.com/forums/ if you need any help.
And no, I don't think you can pay to remove the link and still get support.
One more question, the themes we get here also comes with a footer link like for example "Theme Designed By Rhydian, Coded By Svizy. " and so.

Is this also allowed to remove these links ?
(2010-07-27, 12:02 PM)Asmar Wrote: [ -> ]One more question, the themes we get here also comes with a footer link like for example "Theme Designed By Rhydian, Coded By Svizy. " and so.

Is this also allowed to remove these links ?

contact the specific theme maker for it
Pages: 1 2 3