MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developers Network Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dev-network_short.png]

Developers Network is a forum aimed at providing programming help for everyone, nomatter whether you are a beginner or even an advanced coder. If you need help you are welcome to post on the forum!

We also offer code snippets and release forums, where programmers can release their scripts and codes without worrying about creating a site for them. You retain all copyrights to the script,

Are you good at programming? Have experience with a programming language? Help us out by joining our "Guru" team. They are chosen because of their overall skill and knowledge on a certain (or multiple!) languages and have a custom rank image to show users they are experienced and trusted.

Do you have scripts and progrmas to release? Not got a site? Dont want to pay someone to host you? Then host your progam with us! We provide release forums in any of the programming languages we support (more added continually!) and allow you to release them there. After 10 releases you get "Developer" status and access to the bug tracker. Where you can greate a project for yourself and allow users to post bug reports.

Developers Network isnt just about coding, we also allow all manor of general chat, as we believe that fun promotes happyness! And the last thing you want when coding a 1000 line script is boredom!

Come and join us at: http://dev-network.com

Big Grin
Your pro stats table is extremely large, maybe maximize it at 6-8 lines.
Thank you for the feedback. Fixed it Smile
Hi Tommyk,
In your thread regarding your forum while it was in BETA that those who will join your forum during BETA stage they will get a badge. But I have not got any. Please clarify if I am mistaken.

Regards
Praveer
Yes, you are eligible for a sig Smile

You can access it via using:
[img]http://dev-network.com/betabar.php?uid=1[/img]

Replace the "uid=?" with your uid (yours is 141 Smile)

IIRC, you were one of the last users eligible for a beta userbar.

Here is mine:
[Image: betabar.php?uid=1]

Have fun!
Thanks. Added it to my sig Big Grin

Regards
Praveer
You're Welcome Smile
Bump! Wink
Huh... PHP, C# and the others? Big Grin
Off topic: You have 666 posts.
Pages: 1 2