MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Console Addicted - [Running Minecraft Contest]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My favorite is PS3.....Its really great....
(2010-09-04, 05:09 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite is PS3.....Its really great....

It's the best Toungue
UPDATE: New theme and plenty of other new things.
There are some small things that can have a bit more improvement imho. I made some notes on a screenshot:
[attachment=22717]

I also find the "new" icon in the forum row a bit dull.
But aside from those little things I quite like the theme Smile
Nice updates Pirata! Loving all the new stuff we've got - hopefully I can get MyXBL fixed this weekend too.
Nice update cool improve professional quality Smile it look like better than old, I notice your sites great impressive Smile
@Aries-Belgium, I'm always logged in so I rarely view the site as guest and often forget to fix things for them haha, thanks for pointing that out. Will fix that in a moment. Do you have any suggestions for the new icon by the way?

@euantor, yes hopefully yes Toungue

@smithrd, thank you Smile
Just wanted to point out an issue with the top bar in Chrome:
[Image: Screenshot-ConsoleAddictedLatestNewsabou...Chrome.png]
(2011-05-13, 09:03 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any suggestions for the new icon by the way?
Not a this moment, I'll let you know if I have an idea Wink
Also, the fonts in the top bar are inconsistent. The blog only uses Calibri while the forums has a fallback to other fonts. In Linux this is noticeable because there is no Calibri font by default. Very easy to change though, just add the extra fonts in your blog's #pagetop_in id.

Other than that I really like the new design! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4