MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Console Addicted - [Running Minecraft Contest]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yeah, the font issue is known. I fixed it on the forums, but can't edit the homepage's theme Wink
Thanks guys, yes we know about the issue and it has already been fixed on the forums. We'll fix it on the home page as soon as possible as well Smile If you've got any other suggestions, please let us know.
@PN: fixed it on the homepage earlier today. Guess you missed my message Wink

Just like to say that CA's gamercard generator and XBL leaderboard is back online too now.
Oh great, I probably missed it haha thanks
Two words: Simply awesome, Nervo.
Just an update.

We have over 44,000 posts now and over 3,000 members (sadly not even half of those are active ahah).

We also have got a private Minecraft server for active users.

Oh and nearly forgot, we'll be handling a gaming contest next month (September), perhaps PC gaming due to the fact that not everyone has got the same console games and that there are plenty of free-2-play PC games.

Edit:
Thanks Trinit
Wow nice site! I'm going to join up but do not know how long I'll be on for as the tutors keep blocking sites. >.<
Oh great. By the way let me know if you receive the activation email.

I'm currently trying to fix a problem with PHP mail.
I've got the email just fine. Within seconds of registration. I use Hotmail Smile
Okay thanks for the info.
Pages: 1 2 3 4