MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP - Premium] No official name yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I began working on a PSD for a new MyBB theme yesterday. I don't have an official name yet, and the logo is just plain text with a little bit of glow to it, so that's just a placeholder for now.

Anyways, I need to start making money. We are moving to SC and the visiting schedule with my dad won't be good for a job because I will have to be gone for 2-3 months at a time. So I need something else to make some money.

This theme will probably be aroun $5-$8. Maybe $10. It may have a few jQuery effects. It will also be (I think) the first MyBB theme to use Cufon font replacements. So that might put the price up a little.

So I guess you're waiting to see it? Okay, here you go. Let me know what you think. And I also need help thinking of a name.

[attachment=19016]
Greenish?
You should use a png image, so we can see it clearer, i like it so far though.
algae? Wink
Algae +1
Thanks for the names. @JonP a PNG wouldn't change anything. I use a .jpg to ensure nobody can save the image and cut out what they want or anything. It's just so I feel safer posting it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve it? Any suggestions on features or anything? Anything you don't like or want added?
The white on lime is bothering my eyes but other then that its nice!
Hmm, I agree it is kind of contrasting. I'll see what I can do. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Replace the white text with dark green text with a 0 -1px 0 #hexhex text shadow to make it look indented.
Really bright. Too bright. Make your text darker and tone the green down a bit, too.
Pages: 1 2